There’s no getting around the fact that football season is nearing its end. For the NFL, thankfully, we still have time left, but for college football, it’s almost over. Sure, the final games are exciting. But, I wish all the fun could last a little bit longer. If you’re sad like me, remember there’s always spring football. The XFL and USFL just merged, so now, spring football should be bigger and better than ever as the UFL. But, for the most part, football is winding down until next fall. That said, there’s lots of buzz about the upcoming Michigan Wolverines vs. Washington Huskies game. Here’s how to watch the 2024 College Football National Championship game.

Who Won the 2024 Rose Bowl?

The Michigan Wolverines won the 2023 Rose Bowl and are getting to the National Championship following a very close 27-20 overtime win over No. 4 Alabama in the Rose Bowl semifinal. If the Wolverines win the National Championship, it will be their first national title since 1997.

Who Won the 2024 Sugar Bowl?

The Washington Huskies are getting to the national title game because of a 37-31 win over No. 3 Texas in the Sugar Bowl. If the Huskies pull off a win in the National Championship, it would mark their first national title since 1991.

How Do You Watch the 2024 College Football National Championship Game?

What: The No. 1 Michigan Wolverines will go up against the No. 2 Washington Huskies at the CFP National Championship, presented by AT&T, on Monday (Jan. 8) at 7:30 p.m. ET. The game will take place at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.

How to watch: The game will air on ESPN and the ESPN App.

Opening line: The opening line, via ESPN BET, is Michigan -4.5.

Who Will Win the 2024 College Football National Championship?

So, who will win the 2024 College Football National Championship? That’s a great question. Well, one team is highly favored to take home the final prize. According to Sports Illustrated, “Michigan comes out as the winner in 74.3 percent of its simulations, or 14,860 of its projections.” They add that those numbers leave “the Huskies as the projected winner in the remaining 25.7 percent of sims, or 5,140 of the index’s predictions.”